Time: November 9, 2013 from 7:30am to 10:30am
Location: Kissimmee Gateway Airport
Street: 201 Dyer Blvd.
Website or Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?…
Phone: Contact Mike Steiner or Pat Chaffin via the MCN site
Show Type: fly-in, car, show, muscle, network
Organized By: Mike Steiner
Latest Activity: Nov 9, 2013
HELLO MCN MEMBERS.
HERE'S A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT.
- Signature Flight Support (where my daughter-in-law works) is holding a Veterans Weekend Fly-In at the Kissimmee Gateway Airport..
- The MCN has been asked to provide 10 cars to participate in a static display among various Warbird & piston powered aircraft (P51's, T-6 Trainers, etc.).
- This is a FREE event for 10 cruisers.
- ARRIVAL TIME IS NO LATER THAN 7:30AM. The event starts at 8:00am & ends at 10:30am.
- One pancake breakfast will be provided to each of the 10 car owners.
- A People's Choice Award will be given to 1 car owner.
- There will be Raffles, a Silent Auction & Donations will be gladly accepted....all to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project (Which the MCN is a Proud Supporter)
- A great Photo Opportunity for those who attend so bring your cameras. Plus my son, Paul, will be taking pictures of those attending.
- Rain or Shine event.
- We need your commitment to attend if you RSVP that you will attend.
- Signature Flight Support will have their Ramp area closed to traffic in order to display the Planes & Cars. They are located adjacent to the Kissimmee Airport Tower.
Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to attend as I will still be at the SEMA show. I have asked Pat Chaffin to be the focal person for our group on this event & he has graciously agreed to help.
PLEASE RSVP IF YOU ARE DEFINITELY ABLE TO ATTEND. WE WILL WATCH FOR THE 1ST 10 ATTENDEES WHO RSVP BUT IF MORE WANT TO ATTEND I WILL KEEP A BACKUP LIST IF WE CAN ACCEPT MORE OR IF WE NEED A REPLACEMENT.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & ENJOY THE EVENT....