Support Our Scholars Show & Shine 2012 - 11/3/12 - A Unique Venue

On Saturday, 11/3/12, I attended a very unique event. The Support Our Scholars Show & Shine was held on the top level of a parking garage right in the center of downtown Orlando. Hosted by the law firm of Gray Robinson & partnered with BankFirst this event brought together a fantastic variety of automotive excellence. The venue had a very cool backdrop of Orlando's buildings & Lake Eola. There were numerous vendors who helped support the event, offer tasty food & beverages plus provide a dozen great raffle prizes. All of this was to help raise funds for the S.O.S. program which provides financial support & promote personal development to young women pursuing undergraduate college degrees. There was both people's choice awards & judged awards with a wide range of classes. Our very own DJ JR provided a "dance to the music" day of entertainment. My "BlueVenture" was honored to take home the Best Presentation Award but was most happy talking with guests & their kids who came to see the show. Here's a few pics to get started & my slide show will follow shortly.

Tags: Car, Muscle, Network, Scholars, Support, our

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy the slide show. Hope to see you all soon.....

looks like a really cool event, i wish i could have attended! 

fun time, over 75 cars when it filled up.  Mike got a great Trophy and bottle of Champagne.  I tried to get the bottle from him, no luck.  thanks for coming Mike, it was another different type of event and good to see a great turnout, even when there was so much to do this weekend.

Classic Car Insurance by Infinity Click for a quote. Highly recommended 

if you are looking for gift ideas for your motorhead.....look no further

Now available from the Muscle Car Network at our events Mike Kellys Cruise News......

Muscle Car Network - Florida Cool Cars now has over 2300 members

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by JR Goodman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service