Support Our Scholars Show & Shine 2012 - 11/3/12 - A Unique Venue

On Saturday, 11/3/12, I attended a very unique event. The Support Our Scholars Show & Shine was held on the top level of a parking garage right in the center of downtown Orlando. Hosted by the law firm of Gray Robinson & partnered with BankFirst this event brought together a fantastic variety of automotive excellence. The venue had a very cool backdrop of Orlando's buildings & Lake Eola. There were numerous vendors who helped support the event, offer tasty food & beverages plus provide a dozen great raffle prizes. All of this was to help raise funds for the S.O.S. program which provides financial support & promote personal development to young women pursuing undergraduate college degrees. There was both people's choice awards & judged awards with a wide range of classes. Our very own DJ JR provided a "dance to the music" day of entertainment. My "BlueVenture" was honored to take home the Best Presentation Award but was most happy talking with guests & their kids who came to see the show. Here's a few pics to get started & my slide show will follow shortly.

Tags: Car, Muscle, Network, Scholars, Support, our

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy the slide show. Hope to see you all soon.....

looks like a really cool event, i wish i could have attended! 

fun time, over 75 cars when it filled up.  Mike got a great Trophy and bottle of Champagne.  I tried to get the bottle from him, no luck.  thanks for coming Mike, it was another different type of event and good to see a great turnout, even when there was so much to do this weekend.

RSS

Sponsors

Classic Car Insurance by Infinity Click for a quote. Highly recommended 

if you are looking for gift ideas for your motorhead.....look no further

Now available from the Muscle Car Network at our events Mike Kellys Cruise News......

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by JR Goodman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service